Western Digital Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of hard disk drive for the computer system. It is usually referred as Western Digital and abbreviated as WD. The Western Digital HDD comes with different model number like WD10EAVS, WD10EZEX etc, and various storage capacities. WD hard disk reduces power consumption and these drives primary feature is to save power. As the storage capacity of hard drive increases, it needs more power to run those disks.
If you are using WD10EAVS hard drive in your computer system and where you have saved all your essential information such as doc file, photos, movies, notes etc; and due to certain problems your important data has been deleted from the WD10EAVS hard drives. You may get frustrated about how the files are erased from the system and you search on internet how to recover deleted data and start to perform WD 10EAVS data recovery using various recovery tool
There are several recovery techniques over the internet, but my suggestion is that use the best recovery tool i.e., Western Digital Recovery Software enables you to retrieve files from WD 10EAVS drive that are deleted or lost due to various reasons. But user should stop using the system as this will overwrite those deleted file in the hard disk drive and will be replaced new data. It recovers data safely and save the file in different location without harming the original file from the PC
Causes of data deletion from WD 10EAVS HDD
- While erasing the junk files from the system unfortunately user may erase some of the important data.
- Due to virus attack in the computer system, the file may get deleted.
- Formatting the hard drives partitions / volumes by mistake, this leads to severe loss of data.
- In Western Digital HDD the common problems is PCB (burnt circuit board) which occurs due to overheating of hard drives, bad power supply or power surges and thereby makes the data inaccessible.
- At the time of transferring a file to other storage device, if the system gets shut down then there is chance of file deletion and corruption.
- If WD 10EAVS hard drive is corrupted due to bad sectors in HDD. Attempting to boot up that hard disk and try to read file you may get Master Hard Disk Fail.
- If there is manufacturing defect in hard disk drives the operating system cannot read that type of HDD and file in that drives, than your data may lost or deleted.
Features of Western Digital Recovery Software
- WD 10EAVS data recovery is extremely easy by using Western Digital Recovery tool.
- It enables you to retrieve any type of file format from the HDD and recovers at a time large amount of data.
- If the hard drives are formatted / reformatted this software has the capability of restoring the deleted file from the hard disk.
- Western Digital Recovery Software can retrieve file from WD 10EAVS HDD partition or volumes from the computer system which as Windows or Mac OS and its supports various version of operating system.
- Retrieve files from different type of WD 10EAVS hard drive interface like SATA, SCSI or IDE and recovers file from different file system allocation like FAT16, FAT32, ExtFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ etc with an ease.
- The software gives an option of “Save Scan Information” to resume the saving process and later than enables to rescan the process from where you have left.
- It scans the hard drives entirely and will help to rescue deleted file safely.