Before introducing Deleted Partition Recovery software, we can make some clear idea about “Actually what is a partition and how it is get deleted?” Partition is a part of computer hard disk drive which is logically divided into smaller number of units. Generally, partition is used to separate the user files and application files. For example, most commonly system application files are stored in the C. drive and user files are stored in the other partition units. Sometimes user may use multiple operating systems in same computer. At that time partition creation become very useful because can choose one partition unit for saving one operating system i.e. Windows 7 and any other partition to save other operating system files i.e. Ubuntu. Windows operating system contains Disk Management utility which helps us for creating and deleting the partition on computer hard disk drive. Partition also can be extracted and merged using this disk management tool effectively.
In spite of these advantages, while implementing this disk management tool you may delete some important data from partition mistakenly, this may result failure of data access from respective partition. In such situation, you cannot restore deleted partition data by using Windows disk manager tool. In order to achieve partition data recovery you can go for some reliable third party recovery tool like Deleted Partition Recovery software which can scan your hard disk drive partition thoroughly with the help of its outstanding scanning mechanism within short time duration effectively.
Deleted Partition Recovery Software
- This tool is compatible with all the latest version of both Windows (i.e. Windows 8 and Windows 7) and Mac (i.e. Mavericks and Yosemite) systems without any difficulty.
- It is suitable to perform formatted partition recovery and deleted partition recovery when partition get deleted or formatted with the usage of Windows Disk Management tool or some unhealthy third party disk management applications.
- It can restore data from various hard drive/partition types like SATA, IDE, and PATA which may get corrupted or formatted effortlessly.
- Retrieve data from most popular hard drive brands like Samsung, Kingston, Sony and Seagate which may formatted with any one of the file system structure includes FAT16, NTFS5,ExFAT and FAT32.
- Files which are stored on a RAW partition (which doesn’t contain any file system) can be recovered with the help of this deleted partition recovery
- Restore hundreds of different file types such as media files (digital images, videos and audio files), documents (PDF, PPT, DOCX, XLS and so on) from partition.
Some Possible Reason behind Partition Deletion
- Sometimes, corruption may take place on Master File Table of any file system structure which can delete partition without you knowledge.
- In order to create new partition, you may use some untrusted third party partitioning tool which result in data loss.
- Hard disk drive/partition may get deleted while installing or reinstalling operating system.
- Hard drive partition data even also can get deleted with your intension. For example, you may delete some unwanted files for obtaining more disk space. At that time you delete some important files accidentally.
In order to prevent data deletion from hard drive/partition, you can maintain backup of your important data regularly. If you failed maintain backup, don’t worry..!! Download and run this tool which can get back your valuable data within few simple mouse clicks.