The growth in digital media has not stopped the people in making use of hard drive to store their files. The most commonly utilized storage drive is still hard drive which is also an integral part of PC.
Among the manufactures of hard drives, one of the famous hard drive producers in world is Western Digital, which provides high performance hard drive called Western Digital hard disk drive. This drive is a non-volatile storage gadget, in which it stores digital information on magnetic surface with rapidly rotating platters. When you are utilizing Western Digital hard disk, the knowledge about data recovery is quite necessary as you can never predict data loss situations.
Data loss from Western Digital hard drives may happen because of various reasons. There are no manual approaches to recover data from this Western Digital Hard Drive. So don’t be stressed, Western Digital hard drive recovery will support you to recover data from your Western Digital hard drive in a simple way.
Circumstances that lead to data loss situations from Western Digital hard drive:
- Errors during format: Some times while connecting your WD drive to your PC, a popup window appears with the message representing: “The drive is not formatted. Would you like to format it now?” In this circumstance, if you select “No”, the information on your WD drive will not be accessible. Instead of ‘No’ if you select “Yes”, you’re hard drive will get formatted and all of your data’s will be lost. A tight circumstance where nothing is possible
- Transfer Errors: Errors could happen in the cut and paste disarrays and also a power failure which may cause your file to be lost. These variables are possible while utilizing a system with a constant power source
- Files deleted mistakenly: Human mistakes are frequently possible, which are the main reason for this, also there are some reasons like Bad sectors, partitions errors and reformatting the drive
- Virus attack: Viruses have many ways to enter and damage your system, due to this your system may get slow and also tends to corrupt the whole hard disk by making the files inaccessible.
Why we need to prefer Western Digital Hard Drive Recovery?
- It provides most secure techniques to recover the deleted or lost data from your Western Digital hard drive.
There are also some unique features of Western Digital hard drive Recovery:
- Effectively searches and restores a wide range of information including media files, audio files, movie files, photographs, reports, spreadsheets and so on from Western Digital hard drive.
- Essentially safeguard information from different storage media like USB drives, external hard drive, flash drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, iPods and so on.
- Supports data recovery from SCSI, SATA, IDE and other kind of hard drives which are accessible in the business sector.
- To avoid re-scanning it allows you to save the recovery session which saves your time and also within few minutes it scans the complete Western Digital hard drive
- It provides free demo version to review the feasibility of Western Digital hard drive recovery and also facilitates to view all digital media files before restoring them by means of file preview option.
This recovery tool has a basic interface which is easy to understand for all users. You can also utilize the find option to identify the files that are discovered by utilizing the scan option and it also allows you an option to compress your recovered files with respect to your available disk space.
Before introducing Deleted Partition Recovery software, we can make some clear idea about “Actually what is a partition and how it is get deleted?” Partition is a part of computer hard disk drive which is logically divided into smaller number of units. Generally, partition is used to separate the user files and application files. For example, most commonly system application files are stored in the C. drive and user files are stored in the other partition units. Sometimes user may use multiple operating systems in same computer. At that time partition creation become very useful because can choose one partition unit for saving one operating system i.e. Windows 7 and any other partition to save other operating system files i.e. Ubuntu. Windows operating system contains Disk Management utility which helps us for creating and deleting the partition on computer hard disk drive. Partition also can be extracted and merged using this disk management tool effectively.
In spite of these advantages, while implementing this disk management tool you may delete some important data from partition mistakenly, this may result failure of data access from respective partition. In such situation, you cannot restore deleted partition data by using Windows disk manager tool. In order to achieve partition data recovery you can go for some reliable third party recovery tool like Deleted Partition Recovery software which can scan your hard disk drive partition thoroughly with the help of its outstanding scanning mechanism within short time duration effectively.
Deleted Partition Recovery Software
- This tool is compatible with all the latest version of both Windows (i.e. Windows 8 and Windows 7) and Mac (i.e. Mavericks and Yosemite) systems without any difficulty.
- It is suitable to perform formatted partition recovery and deleted partition recovery when partition get deleted or formatted with the usage of Windows Disk Management tool or some unhealthy third party disk management applications.
- It can restore data from various hard drive/partition types like SATA, IDE, and PATA which may get corrupted or formatted effortlessly.
- Retrieve data from most popular hard drive brands like Samsung, Kingston, Sony and Seagate which may formatted with any one of the file system structure includes FAT16, NTFS5,ExFAT and FAT32.
- Files which are stored on a RAW partition (which doesn’t contain any file system) can be recovered with the help of this deleted partition recovery
- Restore hundreds of different file types such as media files (digital images, videos and audio files), documents (PDF, PPT, DOCX, XLS and so on) from partition.
Some Possible Reason behind Partition Deletion
- Sometimes, corruption may take place on Master File Table of any file system structure which can delete partition without you knowledge.
- In order to create new partition, you may use some untrusted third party partitioning tool which result in data loss.
- Hard disk drive/partition may get deleted while installing or reinstalling operating system.
- Hard drive partition data even also can get deleted with your intension. For example, you may delete some unwanted files for obtaining more disk space. At that time you delete some important files accidentally.
In order to prevent data deletion from hard drive/partition, you can maintain backup of your important data regularly. If you failed maintain backup, don’t worry..!! Download and run this tool which can get back your valuable data within few simple mouse clicks.
Western Digital Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of hard disk drive for the computer system. It is usually referred as Western Digital and abbreviated as WD. The Western Digital HDD comes with different model number like WD10EAVS, WD10EZEX etc, and various storage capacities. WD hard disk reduces power consumption and these drives primary feature is to save power. As the storage capacity of hard drive increases, it needs more power to run those disks.
If you are using WD10EAVS hard drive in your computer system and where you have saved all your essential information such as doc file, photos, movies, notes etc; and due to certain problems your important data has been deleted from the WD10EAVS hard drives. You may get frustrated about how the files are erased from the system and you search on internet how to recover deleted data and start to perform WD 10EAVS data recovery using various recovery tool
There are several recovery techniques over the internet, but my suggestion is that use the best recovery tool i.e., Western Digital Recovery Software enables you to retrieve files from WD 10EAVS drive that are deleted or lost due to various reasons. But user should stop using the system as this will overwrite those deleted file in the hard disk drive and will be replaced new data. It recovers data safely and save the file in different location without harming the original file from the PC
Causes of data deletion from WD 10EAVS HDD
- While erasing the junk files from the system unfortunately user may erase some of the important data.
- Due to virus attack in the computer system, the file may get deleted.
- Formatting the hard drives partitions / volumes by mistake, this leads to severe loss of data.
- In Western Digital HDD the common problems is PCB (burnt circuit board) which occurs due to overheating of hard drives, bad power supply or power surges and thereby makes the data inaccessible.
- At the time of transferring a file to other storage device, if the system gets shut down then there is chance of file deletion and corruption.
- If WD 10EAVS hard drive is corrupted due to bad sectors in HDD. Attempting to boot up that hard disk and try to read file you may get Master Hard Disk Fail.
- If there is manufacturing defect in hard disk drives the operating system cannot read that type of HDD and file in that drives, than your data may lost or deleted.
Features of Western Digital Recovery Software
- WD 10EAVS data recovery is extremely easy by using Western Digital Recovery tool.
- It enables you to retrieve any type of file format from the HDD and recovers at a time large amount of data.
- If the hard drives are formatted / reformatted this software has the capability of restoring the deleted file from the hard disk.
- Western Digital Recovery Software can retrieve file from WD 10EAVS HDD partition or volumes from the computer system which as Windows or Mac OS and its supports various version of operating system.
- Retrieve files from different type of WD 10EAVS hard drive interface like SATA, SCSI or IDE and recovers file from different file system allocation like FAT16, FAT32, ExtFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ etc with an ease.
- The software gives an option of “Save Scan Information” to resume the saving process and later than enables to rescan the process from where you have left.
- It scans the hard drives entirely and will help to rescue deleted file safely.